International Construction Week 2017
The year 2017 marks ICW’s 17th edition bringing together construction industry players to showcase, learn, build partnerships and share innovative ideas. The event will be held from 10-14 April 2017 in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Malaysia.
Be part of the ICW 2017 and you will find that it is the best platform for construction industry leaders and policy makers to showcase and learn about innovative products and services and build strategic alliances, as well as lucrative business partnerships.
- Nic – Change, Challenge, Opportunity
- Shabuddin – Pioneer in CDM Implementation in Malaysia
- Omar – Guidelines on Occupational Safety And Health in Construction Industry (Management)
- Ismadi – Journey in Singapore – From Guidelines to Regulations
- Stuart – A Holistic Approach to Safety in the Property Industry
ICW 2016 HIGHLIGHTS
New venue and easier navigation
127 exhibitors from 8 countries and regions (+28% to 2015)
Malaysia, Singapore, China, Canada, Germany, France, Australia.
44 press representatives
• 12,073 from 63 countries and regions (+15% to 2015)
• 10.3% International
• 89.7% Malaysians