International Construction Week 2018
The year 2018 marks ICW’s 18th edition bringing together construction industry players to showcase, learn, build partnerships and share innovative ideas. The event will be held from 26 – 30 March 2018 in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and CIDB IBS Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Be part of the ICW 2018 and you will find that it is the best platform for construction industry leaders and policy makers to showcase and learn about innovative products and services and build strategic alliances, as well as lucrative business partnerships. The ICW brings together corporations and industry experts to share and learn from the cutting edge technologies developed in the construction of buildings and infrastructure in a sustainable manner.
- Nic – Change, Challenge, Opportunity
- Shabuddin – Pioneer in CDM Implementation in Malaysia
- Omar – Guidelines on Occupational Safety And Health in Construction Industry (Management)
- Ismadi – Journey in Singapore – From Guidelines to Regulations
- Stuart – A Holistic Approach to Safety in the Property Industry
ICW 2017 HIGHLIGHTS
78 Sessions conducted, total of USD2.5 million business transactions & leads
Participating countries: Malaysia, Singapore, China, Australia, India, New Zealand & Taiwan
government bodies, universities & polytechnic
14,068 from 45 countries & region (+16.5% to 2017)